Email builder is used for distributing the styles to each element as appropriate allowing you to create a template and have content styled consistently across all elements. Please keep in mind:
- Not all HTML tags and attributes are supported by every email client
- All email clients do not support the same subset of tags and attributes
To create your template:
- Create your html file making sure that it is using tags supported by your target email clients.
- Replace the places where you want fields with double square brackets with a name in the middle. Rich text fields should have -textarea append to the field name. Examples:
- Regular text field: [[MyField]]
- Rich text field [[MyRichTextField-textarea]]